How to Play
The classic casino card game using standard card decks of 52 has had many names in the past, most popularly known in the UK as pontoon or twenty one.
It is easy to learn, you play against the dealer and the nearest to 21 (without going over 21) wins the hand, you choose whether to take a card or stand on what you have and there is a variety of side bets for you to choose from.
So take your seat at the table with your friends and relax and enjoy a few rounds.
Our live tables all have rules around the minimum bet allowed for each hand or spin. These will be clearly displayed at each table so you can see in advance what bets apply, if you are unsure please ask a member of the team who will be able to explain the table minimums to you.
My Genting App
- Enjoy 10% off ALL drinks*
- Earn even more points by completing our in App challenges
- Unlock exclusive rewards and receive instant points to your reward card
- Stay up to date with latest game releases and events at your local casino
- Track your points and points balance
Available on Android and iOS devices,
with our free to download app
*10% off the all-day menu in Scotland instead. 10% off drinks excludes London Casinos Palm Beach, 45 Kensington, Crockfords, Colony and Scottish casinos. See full terms here
Download to start earning today!