Terms and conditions
ER Tournament T&C's
Electronic Roulette Tournament – Fountain Park Dec 2022
Terms and Conditions
Promoter Genting Casino Fountain Park, 124 Dundee Street, Edinburgh, EH11 1AF. Genting Casino Fountain Park is a trading name and premises of Genting Casinos UK Ltd. Registered in England 01519689. Address: Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham B7 5SA. Genting Casinos UK Limited are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission.
Diamond, Gold, and Silver Members who visit Genting Casino Fountain Park between Monday 5th December 2022 and Sunday 11th December 2022, will be eligible to participate in our Electronic Roulette tournament for the chance to win a place in the final on Tuesday Night 13th December 2022 at 1am. The tournament is free to enter, and entry tickets can be printed from the Kiosk on qualifying session days. The customers with the five highest scores at each heat will be entered into the tournament final. The top prize of £750 will be given to the player with the highest score at the end of the Final tournament.
Electronic Roulette Tournament Terms & Conditions
- Tournament promotion starts Monday 5th December 2022 at 11pm
- Tournament promotion ends Tuesday Night 13th December 2022 at 1am
- Qualifying Tournaments (heats) will take place daily from Monday 5th December 2022 to Sunday 11th December 2022 between the hours of 23:00 and 01:00
- Registration for qualifying tournaments closes at 00:55
- Tournament Final will take place on Tuesday Night 13th December 2022 at 1am (01:00, 14/12/22)
- Places in the tournament are strictly on a first come first serve basis.
- Genting Casinos reserve the right to adjust the number of entries according to demand.
- Seat allocation will be determined at the point of registration and at the discretion of Genting Casino’s management and Tournament Host, in accordance with the level of demand.
- Customers who qualify for the tournament final must be on the premises and registered prior to the 01:00 start time on Tuesday Night 13th December 2022. Any qualifying players arriving after the start time will be excluded from participating in the final.
- Genting Casino Fountain Park reserves the right to alter the format of the tournament or withdraw this promotion at any time and without notice due to circumstances beyond its control.
- This promotion is open to only Diamond, Gold and Silver Genting UK Members aged 18 years or over except employees of Genting Casinos Ltd, their families, agents or agencies and anyone else professionally connected to this promotion who are all precluded from participation.
- All entrants may view the tournament terms and conditions prior to the commencement of the tournament and all entrants must abide by the terms and conditions or risk disqualification.
The Management of Genting Casino Fountain Park reserve the right to refuse participation of any nominated substitute in any tournament.
How to Enter
- To enter players must redeem their entry ticket from the Kiosk and register with the tournament host.
- Registration with the tournament host for qualifying tournaments starts at 23:00 and closes at 00:55.
Cost of Entry
- Qualifying tournaments are free to enter.
One entry per person per qualifying tournament.
Qualifying Session Prizes
• 1st Place – Entry to the Final
• 2nd Place – Entry to the Final
• 3rd Place – Entry to the Final
• 4th Place- Entry to the final
• 5th Place- Entry to the final
• 1st Place - £750 • 2nd Place - £500 • 3rd Place - £250
Tournament Prize conditions
- Winners may be required to provide valid photographic identification in order to claim their prize.
- Prizes will be loaded onto the winners My Genting card.
Tournament Session Format
- The Casino Operator will determine the allocation of players within each tournament.
- For the tournament, each participating player will start with 10,000 of Non-Negotiable credits, which carry no cash value and are solely for the purpose of the tournament. Players may bet as little or as much as they like on each spin (subject to machine limits).
- Each player session lasts for 5 spins or until the player runs out of credits whichever is sooner.
- After each player Session, the players’ remaining credit will be recorded by the tournament host.
- The participants with the top five scores from each of the qualifying tournaments (final amount in credit, rules in ‘Tie Break’ Section applies) will go through to the Final on Tuesday Night 13th December.
- Participants can only qualify for the tournament final once, in the event that a qualifying tournament winner/s have already qualified for the final then the place in the final will be awarded to the participant with the next highest score.
- Seats in the tournament final are non-transferrable; qualifiers who are unable to attend the Final will forfeit their place and cannot nominate another player to take their place.
The participants in the Final with the top three scores (final amount in credit, rules in ‘Tie Break’ Section applies) will win the prizes as stated above.
- For qualifying tournaments in the event of a tie for the 5th qualifying position then all tied players will qualify for the tournament final.
For the tournament Final – In the event of a tie for one of the prize-winning positions then the prizes associated with those positions will be shared equally between tied players e.g. if two players are tied for 1st place then the prize associated with 1st and 2nd position would be divided equally between those players. If 2 or more players are tied for 2nd position, then the prize associated with 2nd and 3rd position would be divided equally between those players.
Conduct of Play
- The Duty Manager may disqualify any player who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or whose behaviour is assessed as being detrimental to the integrity or the proper conduct of the tournament, including but not limiting to the following examples: i. Abuse of casino employees, either verbally or physically. ii. Abuse of entrants, either verbally or physically.
- Where a player does not take an allotted seat at the specified times as nominated by the Duty Manager then the player shall forfeit his/her place in the tournament.
- In the event of a tournament machine malfunction, the game for that player will become void. If the malfunction of the machine can be resolved, then the effected player may re – enter. If the malfunction of the machine cannot be resolved, the tournament cannot continue and all scores for that session will be void. Players will be able to re – enter the next available tournament session.
- Any disputes must be raised immediately with the Duty Manager.
- Any dispute arising from these Terms and Conditions or not covered by the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Duty Manager will be final subject to the Dispute Policy.
In the event that a participant has their membership to Genting Casino Salford revoked during the promotion period or enters into a Self-Exclusion agreement via SENSE they will be excluded from any further participation in the tournament
- The Surname and County of the Winner/s will be available upon request 24 hours after the Tournament until 13/01/2023
You may withdraw consent to your information being made available or request that less information be made available by speaking with a member of the Management Team, nevertheless the information will be shared with Government agencies if required.
- Genting Casinos recognises that a small proportion of its Patrons may experience problems as a result of their gambling. Genting Casinos are committed to a policy of promoting a responsible attitude to gambling and provides free literature within its Casinos for the information and benefit of all. Genting Casinos will ensure that its management and staff are aware of this issue so that they may assist wherever possible. Genting Casinos operate SENSE (Self-Enrolment National Self Exclusion) scheme so if you would like to discuss your gambling, please speak to a member of the management team.
My Genting App
- Complete Badges & Challenges and earn even more points
- See what's on easily and conveniently at your local casino
- All your messages in one place
- Stay up to date with latest game releases
- Track your points and current balance
- Plus so much more
Available on Android and iOS devices,
with our free to download app
*10% off the all-day menu in Scotland instead. 10% off drinks excludes London Casinos Palm Beach, FortyFive Kensington, Crockfords, Colony and Scottish casinos. Full Badges T&C's here Full My Genting T&C's here
Download to start earning today!