Cash Poker is a variation of poker where real money is at stake. In Cash Poker players exchange money for chips, and there is a minimum and maximum buy-in amount, depending on the stakes. A player has the option to quit a cash game at any time, and can then exchange any chips for cold, hard, cash. Tournaments end when there is one winner who has all the chips. Players are paid based on where they finished in the tournament. In Cash Poker the blinds stay the same for each hand, depending on the stakes (e.g. £1/£2). If you lose your chips/money in a cash game then you may buy-in again and continue playing.
So take a seat at the table with your friends and enjoy this exciting variation of Poker!
We now run Cash Poker games at a number of our casinos. Please see a list of participating casinos below. Please contact the casino directly for details on dates and times.
- Genting Casino Edgbaston, please call 0121 454 3725
- Genting Casino Fountain Park, please call 0131 228 4446
- Genting Casino Liverpool Queens Square, please call 0151 702 7610
- Genting Casino Manchester, please call 0161 228 0077
- Genting Casino Sheffield, please call 0114 228 8980
- Genting Casino Stoke, please call 0178 221 3499
Our live tables all have rules around the minimum bet allowed for each hand or spin. These will be clearly displayed at each table so you can see in advance what bets apply, if you are unsure please ask a member of the team who will be able to explain the table minimums to you.