Safety at our casinos in Scotland…
Latest Government guidelines in Scotland have meant we have been able to relax some restrictions.
- Player limits on our tables have now been removed
- There are now no limits on capacity
- Face coverings are still mandatory
- Food and drinks can now be ordered at the bar, however table service is still available if you prefer
As a reminder…
If you have any of the main symptoms of coronavirus get a PCR test (test that is sent to a lab) to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible to ensure it's safe for you to visit. Whilst other symtoms have been reported, the most important symptoms of Covid-19 are still as follows:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell
As always, safer gambling is at the heart of all we do and we strive to ensure our guests play within their limits to ensure it remains a fun and enjoyable form of entertainment. Please read our “Safer Gambling” page on what measures we have in place to help you stay in control of your play.